Associate Data Scientist
Role and Responsibilities:
- Intelligent Manufacturing, industrial Internet, IoT and AI
- Develop live analysis dashboards for monitoring and analyzing data from manufacturing and testing process
- Design and maintain well-structured rational database schemas.
- Create automated ETL pipelines for a variety of raw manufacturing data sources
- Research and develop new data storage architectures for growing data volumes.
- Research technology and trending in industrial internet, Industry 4.0, AI-IoT application in manufacturing etc.
- Educate others on statistical analysis and scientific investigation.
- PhD / MS in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, or equivalent,
- production/manufacturing in automotive, electronics industry preferred
- , Proficiency in SQL, data processing Excel. Experience with other analytical or BI tools such as MATLAB, R, Tableau, PowerBI, KNIME is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning tools/frameworks like sklearn, ternsorflow/keras/pytorch and it's deployment.
- Experience with advanced analytics, machine learning, especially its application in manufacturing such as process optimization, prognostics and health management, computer vision,
- Basic knowledge about manufacturing process, factory operation, quality metrics, experiment design, A/B Test is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.