Undergraduate Summer Internship – Gap Inc. Rewards & Loyalty Programs Team
About Gap Inc.Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About The Role
As a Gap Inc. Intern, you will gain valuable work experience in a fast paced and innovative environment. The Summer Internship Program combines meaningful work experiences with exposure to different areas of our business to give interns a unique opportunity to expand their knowledge of the retail industry and determine whether they would like to pursue a career at Gap Inc. after graduation. As an intern, you will get to meet our senior executives and leaders. You will work on impactful projects and you will have the opportunity to present to senior management. We invite you to participate in events, such as hanging out at a baseball game, happy hours, local excursions, volunteering in the community, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside our Loyalty team to work on projects regarding our newly launched Rewards program
- Help our teams envision our best in class member experience for the future to improve the loyalty program experience and customer touchpoints.
- Use your interpersonal skills to foster relationships within Gap Inc. across multiple cross functional teams.
- Apply analytical methods to connect the dots & creatively solve ongoing business problems
- Present results of analysis to team members, business partners, and Gap executives
- Meet with consumer insights, strategy, product management, & larger loyalty teams to understand the role that this teams play in a 16 billion-dollar global organization
Who You Are
- Undergraduate student majoring in Business, Communications, and other related fields graduating between December 2022 through August 2023
- Previous retail experience & a passion for the retail industry is always a plus!
- Ability to think abstractly and work cross functionally, including communicating with the engineering team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to evolve excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous and methodical
- Entrepreneurial mindset & customer curious
- Passion to solve customer problems with innovative solutions