Analyst, Master Data Management
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $317 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $174 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Master Data Management group curates and verifies master data across the enterprise, including security reference data, ratings, indices, portfolio data, pricing, brokers, and other investment data. The Analyst will work closely with various internal business units across the enterprise to steward these master data elements.
As a member of Master Data Management, the Analyst will work as part of a fast-paced team. Responsibilities include active data-driven monitoring and management of processes, production and delivery of clean, consumable, high quality data across internally and externally sourced data, and development and enforcement of internal standards and best practices, with regard to data management. The Analyst will have a primary focus in managing one financial data domain with opportunities to rotate and learn others within Master Data Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Information Systems preferred, or experience within the financial services or related industry
- Interest in financial markets
- Good communication, organization, and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and within a team setting
- Experience with relational databases and query languages, i.e. SQL or a demonstrated interest in learning this
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality Management, or data analysis preferred
- Experience working with data such as Securities (Stocks, Bonds, Derivatives), pricing, ratings, portfolio accounting preferred
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.