Business Transformation Virtual Internship
Are you driven by innovation? Do you love to dig deep into data sets and discover new ways to conduct business? Does a Shark Tank-style approach to evaluating potential new software implementations sounds like a fun way to spend your day? Do you want to help bring fresh a fresh approach to solutions in a corporate environment? If this describes you, the Robert Half Business Transformation Virtual Internship is right up your alley.
Our Business Transformation unit is fueled by the spirit of discovery, curiosity and critical analysis of both tech and business operations, and you’ll get hands-on experience throughout the program.
- Learn to dive into data, analyze it for business purposes and present your findings using the latest data visualization techniques.
- Help evaluate potential new software solutions, with developers pitching the team Shark Tank-style, and share your feedback on which one’s best suit Robert Half’s business needs.
- Work with new technologies to discover new workflows and business processes.
- Review in-depth job-search data and help turn discoveries into actionable insights.
- Team up with other departments (IT, Recruiting, etc.) and third-party vendors (including app developers) to help create real-world business solutions.
- Get hands-on experience with industry-standard technology for databases (Salesforce), data visualization (Domo) and more, in addition to emerging technologies.
- Contribute to real innovation in a corporate environment.
- Work in a startup-style setting within the larger company structure.
- Learn technical and soft skills that will help make your resume stand out.
What You Need:
- Be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program related to finance, economics, business, marketing, data analytics, computer science, mathematics, or statistics, with a graduation year of 2023 or 2024.
- Curiosity about how things work — and the desire to make them work better.
- Interest in process design/development and data analysis (including collecting, categorizing, and organizing data).
- Solid critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Strong observational skills and a detail-oriented personality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) or similar software (Google Docs/Sheets, etc.).
- Experience with analytics tools and Salesforce is a plus. Ability to work full 40-hour weeks virtually from June 13 – July 29, 2022 (internship dates cannot be altered).