Bilingual Clinical Supervisor
The Bilingual Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising Clinicians that provide services to clients in the Mental Health Clinic.This position will review all documentation produced by supervisees and other clinic staff members in accordance with established quality standards and Medi-Cal regulations. Additionally, the Bilingual Clinical Supervisor may participate in the daily provision of services to clients within the program through assessment, diagnosing, direct mental health therapy and case management functions.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Responsible for review of client charts and completed casework for clinical compliance in accordance with Medi-Cal requirements, Orange County Health Care Agency (HCA) requirements and time frames.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Supervise day-to-day work of clinicians and clinically conduct weekly individual / group supervision for unlicensed staff.
- Review and approve clinical documentation.
- Act as first line of response on any case related emergencies or clinical supervision questions for staff within the Mental Health Clinic.
- Assist with hiring and training of new staff.
- May accept and respond in a time sensitive manner to referrals of children and adolescents who present with symptoms of psychiatric disorders.
- May complete assessment and evaluation process (within Medi-Cal timelines), of assigned clients including: obtaining consents for all aspects of treatment, obtaining relevant documents and meeting with various adults or professionals involved in the client’s life in order to develop and implement the treatment plan.
- Respond to and prioritize required work assignments, projects and requests by the director of Mental Health Services and other Executive management staff.
- Oversee implementation of Evidence Based Practices to ensure that the clinicians maintains fidelity of the model.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing Seneca’s mission and philosophy.
- LCSW or LMFT for two years or more and able to provide clinical supervision.
- Experience providing and developing mental health therapy to children and families and working with children who are part of the child welfare system.
- Experience with adoption, trauma and family relationship issues of children served a plus.
- Must have expertise using and training others to use the DSM 5 to diagnosis children.
- Must have/develop expertise and routinely train others in utilization of Medi-Cal documentation procedures.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and designated assessment or outcome measure data entry programs.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and administrative skills.
- Clearance of TB test, physical exam, fingerprints and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements and a valid California driver’s license.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure.
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices.
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington.
Please apply on our external website by clicking here!
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, Bilingual Clinical Supervisor, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy,SocialWork, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare