M&T Bank: Global Capital Markets: Structured Finance - Loan Admin
As part of the Global Capital Markets Structured Finance Division, CLO & Loan Administration team provides various services to sophisticated loan asset managers. Custody and Payment Services for Loan Portfolios. Wilmington is responsible for tracking and maintaining all loan activity including the collection of payments and investor waterfall distributions. Additionally, the team monitors and reports on various portfolio compliance requirements related to the underlying portfolio asset attributes.
We’re are working on various initiatives related to automation and innovation for all aspects of daily processing. Constant reassessment and evaluation of processes is engrained in the team’s DNA. We take a collaborative approach to identifying, assessing, generating developing or creating, and implementing solutions across the platform. We anticipate special projects and initiatives to be a regular occurrence for team members to participate in. You’ll gain experience by:
• Supporting the Relationship Manager with oversight of client relationships
• Performing daily cash reconciliation, daily and monthly tie-outs of loan characterization in conjunction with clients
• Liaising with auditors, underwriters, CLO managers, private debt managers, and other parties involved
• Assisting with global asset set up and maintenance
• Performing trade and wire processing for daily trading activity
• Strategize, recommend, and implement innovative ideas for improved daily workflows
• Exposure across entire lifecycle of servicing loan clients including account setup, KYC procedures, global asset setup & maintenance, notice processing, warehouse reporting, CLO / Compliance Reporting & waterfall payments
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s) Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, SQL
• Previous internship, externship, or part time experience in finance or fintech role
• Exceptional organizational skills with an attention to detail
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabilities and veterans.