Summer Intern, Audience Development - Part-time (R-2021-12-231)
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2022
Location: New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! SiriusXM + Pandora interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, writing code, working on projects and making valuable contributions to the company. Join our internship program and learn about the world of audio entertainment and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
Stitcher is seeking an intern interested in the podcast industry and gaining experience in marketing and audience development. The ideal candidate should have strong project management and analytical skills. The Audience Development team is collaborative, proactive, and works cross-functionally with many other teams, providing a glimpse into all areas of Stitcher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day operations and long-term projects for the Stitcher audience development team.
- Gather data for and assist with reports on network-wide and individual show-based analytics to provide recommendations and help make strategic decisions.
- Track campaign performance and analyze benchmarks to build insights about promotional effectiveness across different genres and content types.
- Assist team with building marketing strategies for new show launches, identifying industry trends, and tracking competitors.
- Participate in team meetings and creative collaboration.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Prior internship or working experience in marketing/entertainment/digital media a plus.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Process-driven and have a strong affinity for project management.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong copywriting, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Love for podcasts and think more people should be listening to them.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficiency in Photoshop and video editing a plus.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.