Auldbrass Partners is seeking to hire a highly motivated, dynamic Financial Analyst to join our growing team of private equity investment professionals. The position will be in-person in our New York office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing rigorous financial analyses and financial models on Excel-based spreadsheets
- Assisting with the due diligence process for new transactions, including the research of portfolio companies
- Preparing Investment evaluation memoranda, including the formulation of recommendations based on well-supported investment arguments
- Supporting senior investment professionals in sourcing new transaction opportunities and providing support for portfolio management and monitoring
- Assisting with projects (e.g. investor relations presentations, business development, industry research, etc.) on an as-needed basis
Financial Analyst Candidate(s) will ideally possess the following background(s), interests, and skillsets:
- Bachelor’s degree with the desired minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 or above and SAT score of 2000 or above
- An interest in corporate finance and financial markets
- Previous work experience in corporate finance and/or financial services setting
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Positive, professional demeanor, outgoing personality, and a high level of personal initiative
- Self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, transaction orientated environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Auldbrass Partners, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.