Program and Talent Coordinator
Empower Success Corps (ESC) is seeking a highly organized and technically savvy Program and Talent Coordinator to join our small, collaborative team working to support nonprofit organizations throughout New England. The Coordinator will play a key role in developing and executing systems and processes for managing client projects, volunteer consultants, trainings, and DEIB programs that make ESC a dynamic place to work.
ESC is a nonprofit organization that helps other nonprofits succeed by deploying experienced professionals who volunteer their time to help organizations do strategic planning, board development, operations, marketing, fundraising and more. Our clients include food pantries helping families in need, art museums and community art centers, environmental organizations, drug and alcohol recovery centers and many other mission-driven organizations. ESC’s staff is passionate about helping nonprofits succeed and works hard to center Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) and to foster an inclusive organizational culture at ESC and at the nonprofits we serve.
What You’ll Do
Under supervision of ESC’s Director of Consulting, the Program and Talent Coordinator will be responsible for key elements of ESC’s data management, event planning, logistics, and communications. Support of ESC’s consulting, fellowship, and training programs will include:
- Coordinating logistics for training sessions, client-focused workshops, DEIB programs and other events, including ESC’s annual Celebration of Service
- Updating and managing records in Salesforce for ESC’s consulting program and fellowship programs; generating Salesforce reports to assist in project staffing and digital marketing/ market research requests
- Maintaining client files in Dropbox
- Managing, developing, and improving program processes such as collection and documentation of client evaluations, consultant work product, and consultant hours
- Providing ad hoc tech support to Consultants and Fellows
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as requested (meeting preparation, research, editing, note-taking, routine correspondence, etc.)
- Working collaboratively with ESC’s staff and pool of 150 highly accomplished volunteer consultants and fellows
What You’ll Need
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about helping the nonprofit community and who can work both independently and as a productive team member. To be successful in this role, you will also need:
- To be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple demands in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with (or ability to learn quickly) technology and software systems, including file sharing, scheduling, and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms – such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, SurveyMonkey, Calendly, and Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, especially the ability to relate to diverse audiences and leverage the talents of highly skilled volunteers
- A keen interest in helping ESC grow in diversity, equity and inclusion for our clients, our consultants, and staff
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
What You’ll Gain
- Broad exposure to the nonprofit community in New England
- Opportunity to observe and be mentored by effective nonprofit leaders and volunteer consultants
- Professional development opportunities, including monthly programs focused on DEIB
- 1-on-1 job coaching by an ESC job coach
- Potential for growth and learning in areas of consulting, marketing, and training.
Salary and Benefits
ESC offers an excellent package of employee benefits, including health insurance (75 percent company-paid), dental Insurance (100 percent company-paid), 403(b) plans, and generous time off policies. Salary range is $45,000 – $50,000 based on experience. This is envisioned as a full-time position, but a part-time arrangement may be considered for a uniquely suited candidate.
ESC is an equal opportunity employer. If you don’t check off all of our boxes above, but come to us with passion for the job, we want to hear from you. ESC values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. ESC’s President, Julie Crockford, has made diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) a strategic priority for the organization and recently received the Women in Business Racial Equity Ally Award for her demonstrated commitment to the development of all women and people of color through access to jobs, mentorship, and community support.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Resumes@empowersuccesscorps.org. No calls please. Only applications that include a cover letter and resume will be reviewed.