ABA Therapist/RBT - Massachusetts
Are you a psychology major but not sure what you want to do with your degree?
Are you an education major not sure if classroom teaching is the direction you want to go?
Do you enjoy working with children?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above you may want to consider beginning your career in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). All Points Licensed Behavior Analysts is currently seeking applicants for part-time ABA Therapists in our home and center-based ABA programs. This position consists of providing instruction to children diagnosed with autism through play and formal instructional methods. In this position you will be trained to provide much need language, social, and behavioral support and create a lasting and meaningful impact on the lives of children you work with.
Our initial training program will fulfill the requirements for the entry level credential in the field of ABA – Registered Behavior Technician. This credential could serve as the first step toward a meaningful career working with persons’ with autism and other developmental disabilities. Following the initial training team members are provided with frequent supervision, monthly paid professional development training, and opportunities for career advancement. We are a group of highly motivated professionals, equally dedicated to the clients we serve and helping our team members advance their professional repertoires and find career paths they love.
Apply now to schedule an initial phone interview!
- 1:1 Home and/or Center-Based ABA Treatment Plan implementation
- Part-time position with potential for salaried position based on performance and service requests
- Must have afternoon and evening availability at least 4 days per week
- Services provided both in-home and center-based
- Competitive rates based on experience and credentials
- Intensive initial training and ongoing supervision
- Monthly professional development training provided by BCBA-D
- Earned sick time
- Retirement savings account with employer match for qualified employees
- Opportunity to earn RBT credential if do not currently poses
- Structured program for obtaining BCBA Experience Hours