2022 Master's - Scientist, Oncology/Immunology Model
As a global company with operations across Asia, Europe, and North America, WuXi AppTec provides a broad portfolio of R&D and manufacturing services that enable global pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to advance discoveries and deliver groundbreaking treatments to patients. Through its unique business models, WuXi AppTec’s integrated, end-to-end services include chemistry drug CRDMO (Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing Organization), biology discovery, preclinical testing and clinical research services, cell and gene therapies CTDMO (Contract Testing, Development and Manufacturing Organization), helping customers improve the productivity of advancing healthcare products through cost-effective and efficient solutions.
The Oncology & Immunology Unit (OIU) works efficiently with partners through our leading biology research service platform. We cover all of your research needs ranging from target discovery, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, and translational research to clinical biomarker testing enabling drug discovery for cancer, autoimmune disease and rare genetic diseases (RGD). Learn more about OIU here.
Job Location: Shanghai, China
- Familiar with immunological testing techniques, including flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, etc.
- Assist in optimizing, qualifying, executing and documenting multi-color flow cytometry methods to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies.
- Skills and knowledge in in vivo experiments related to tumor immunological efficacy evaluation, cell sorting and cell culture is a plus.
- Proficient in data analysis software, such as FlowJo, GraphPad Prism, Origin, SPSS.
- Master degree in pharmacology, biology, immunology, or a related field, have working experience in tumor immunity; 0-2 years of relevant experience in industry or academia is preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills, able to work independently and collaborate with various teams.
- Effective written and communication skills in Chinese and English. Summarize data, present to the investigators and groups of various levels. Write experimental reports and log to lab notebooks in English.