Finance Podcasting and Media Internship
Meet Relevnt, the group messaging app powered by live, interactive podcasting communities called “Vibes.” We’re now expanding our growth initiatives by launching different collections of vibes curated by our interns, content creators and celebrities on the app. This internship will focus on our "Finance" collection, which will include topics from crypto to stocks and everything in between. We’re looking for media-savvy majors in finance, economics, accounting, broadcasting, and journalism to serve as audio content contributors as we grow our podcasts a.k.a. Vibecasts.
What’s in it for you?
- Make new career and social connections.
- Get mentored by professionals in the field, and real-world experience to sharpen your skills.
- Learn how to schedule and produce your own segments.
- Sit in our team meetings and share your feedback and suggestions.
- Build up your resume for your post-graduate career.
- Explore long-term career opportunities to grow with us!
- Get college credit for your time at Relevnt
With a time commitment of 6-10 hours per week, the internship role here is simply two-fold: help grow our network and drive community conversations through:
- Live podcasting / creating audio content.
- Interacting with other Vibes enthusiasts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Background in journalism, communications and/or marketing is preferred.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater is preferred.
We are looking to start this program in March 2022, however we are flexible with start dates. If you are interested in learning more, please apply here. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Note: This is an unpaid internship and is remote.