Global Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program - 2023
We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial services firm. We understand the challenges our clients face around the world, and we use the full resources of our company to help them achieve their goals. Our solutions span the complete range of advisory, capital raising, banking, treasury and liquidity, sales and trading, and research capabilities.
Our Capital Markets business is focused on providing financial solutions across the capital structure and our Summer Analyst program will offer you insight into this business. Your training and development is our top priority, with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout. Our capital markets internships include: Equity Capital Markets, ESG Capital Markets, Investment Grade Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance (In Charlotte, NC), Debt Advisory Services, and Latin America Debt Capital Markets. If you are interested in Leveraged Finance in New York, NY; please apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Performing comprehensive, in-depth research on companies, sectors, new issue market, general market conditions and institutional investors
- Prepare recommendations on timing, size and structure of transactions
- Work with various teams across the firm including Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Transaction execution and preparation of related documents
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation time frame between December 2023 and June 2024
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 5 minimum GPA preferred
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the capital markets industry
(If you are interested in Leveraged Finance New York please apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered. If you are interested in Leveraged Finance Charlotte please apply to the Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program to be considered.)
Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.