Intern - Sales Market Researcher
WIN Waste Innovations is a waste management company committed to delivering essential waste management solutions to customers and communities supported by our team of 1,900 employees. We believe in preserving our environment for future generations while providing for today's needs. WIN Waste Innovations is a vertically integrated business with a platform of 50 strategically located collection, transfer, and disposal assets. These include waste-to-energy facilities, transfer stations, ash monofills, landfills, and fleets of rail cars and collection vehicles. We process more than 11 million tons of waste annually, converting 6.7 million tons of waste into clean, renewable energy that powers 340,000 homes. We recycle more than 234,000 tons of plastic, paper, and metals from the waste stream.
At WIN Waste Innovations, we're proud to deliver Performance for the Planet -- with reliable waste and recycling solutions, a professional and passionate team providing unmatched customer care, and a commitment to sustainability at every step.
The Sales Market Research summer internship will provide you an opportunity to play a role in the growth of our quickly expanding company. The opportunity offers real-time learning and professional experience in conducting market research and surveys alongside our innovative team with extensive experience. Our interns take on the same challenges as our full-time professionals and you will have support and guidance throughout. Our Values at WIN Waste lead us to take Pride in our work, Make a Difference in the lives of our colleagues, customers and communities and act with Courage as One Team.
- Conduct on-the-ground research and surveying to determine businesses' waste and recycling needs
- Educate potential customers on WIN Waste Innovations service offerings, culture, and positive impact on the environment
- Identify potential opportunity for our Sales teams through in-person conversations, field surveys and research
- Check-in daily and report back on efforts of market research, positive interactions, and brainstorm opportunities for sales opportunities
- No sales or research experience necessary
- Must be professional, energetic, and excited to learn about our industry and company
- Comfortable meeting with business owners in-person
- Self-motivated and willing to work together as One Team to accomplish goals