Real Estate Agent - The Ultimate Side Hustle
Are you ready to graduate debt free? Or simply just elevate your student lifestyle? Real estate can be a great part-time hustle that provides a full-time income! Did you know our new agents earn an average of $30,000.00 in as little as three transactions!!
Many of us go through school with the hopes of a job after graduation. What if I told you Tru has a guaranteed job waiting for you the moment you pass your real estate exam? It's Tru. You can also start real estate part time while pursuing your school, earning extra income while moving along your education journey!
At Tru, we’re ready to guide and train you every step of the way. We offer a world-class education program for agents who want to be a part of a movement in a collaborative, inclusive, and forward-thinking brokerage of the future. Real estate agents set their own hours, are their own boss, and have unlimited earning potential. Have a look at some of the perks enjoyed by our amazing agents!
- Estimated commissions between $60,000.00 and $350,000.00 per year
- Superior technology platforms utilizing *blockchain* technologies and Ethereum 2.0 title.
- With four revenue streams, a retirement program, and health care, Tru Realty has more agent benefits than any other brokerage in the nation.
- Unsurpassed training and mentorship programs, resulting in 43% of new agents closing their first deal within 3 months, which is 100% faster than most brokerages in the United States.
- Tru agents are collaborative, communicative, and forward-thinking; environments are high performing, inclusive, warm, and friendly. The hospitable culture and open-door policy at Tru allows agents access to licensed and experienced administrative staff.
- We couple our new agent training and RE pre-licensing courses, and get a discount on the real estate schooling due to our partnerships.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the motivation to be your own boss
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license* (we can help!!)
- Supplemental income
- Commission only pay structure
Did you know that as a student, you are surrounded by the homebuyers and renters of the future. So, make more friends, be a trusted advisor to those already around you, and work from anywhere in the world! You can get paid to help your friends and family find their forever homes!
Still unsure about real estate as a career path? If you’d like a flexible schedule, the ability to help others, and the potential for unlimited earnings, then Tru Realty is the place for you. Get started with Tru and submit your application today!
**Please apply on our external link to ensure the most efficient communication with you**
If you would like more info please watch our video! https://trurealty.io/how-to-become-a-real-estate-agent/
We can't wait to be a part of your continued success!
The Tru Management Team
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired/ able to earn commissions. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.