Freelance Graphic Designer
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio.
Patterson Flynn, a division of F. Schumacher & Co., is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to support their Brand Marketing team. The role will dually support graphic design and marketing initiatives, creating compelling and on-brand collateral and materials.
- Assist in brand marketing projects from start to finish
- Create mailers, collateral, and other branded materials for brand’s Marketing and Sales teams
- Create assets for monthly collection launches, including product look books and tear sheets
- Create graphics for social media, including gifs and Instagram story series
- Assist in marketing e-blast design and scheduling
- Work behind the scenes in the lead up to photoshoots: source props and samples, communicate with vendors
- Assist in coordinating and organization for photoshoots and marketing events
- Assist with photoshoot post production, including resizing images for web use
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design and/or marketing
- A general understanding of the Adobe suite
- Terrific communication skills
- A go-getter with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- An interest in interior design
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.