Program Director- Non-profit Mental Health Agency!
*Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!*
The Orange County Mental Health Outpatient Clinic programs serve youth and families in the community who are involved with County of Orange Mental Health, Probation, and Child Welfare Services qualified through Medi-Cal. The Program Director oversees the daily operations of the programs/sites and holds the over-arching vision of Seneca Family of Agencies. Orange County mental health services include Outpatient Mental Health Clinics and the adjunct components including: Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS), Psychiatry, and Psychological testing services.
It is the responsibility of the Program Director to ensure the most comprehensive and effective services are provided to youth and families at times that are most convenient for them, and to ensure those services demonstrate compliance with all agency, county, state and federal regulations.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Assume responsibility for the oversight of the staffing and qualitative outputs of the Outpatient Mental Health Clinics located across the county. Foster healthy program culture to support Unconditional Care© practices.
- Provide programmatic supervision to the Clinic leadership team including the Assistant Director, Clinical and Program Supervisors who will oversee the overarching program staffing.
- Oversee and establish the critical personnel functions of interviewing, hiring, staff onboarding and retention.
- Promote and model comprehensive communication to ensure cooperation, consistency, and to address best client care needs.
- Manage program following all contractual guidelines set forth by the Orange County Children and Youth Behavioral Health (CYBH) contract.
- Develop and implement new program models and service methods including evidenced-based practices to successfully address the needs of the population served as well as the needs of the staff and contracting entity.
- Ensure program viability and financial sustainability. Ensure clinical staff meet all Direct Service Hour (DSH) requirements outlined in the county contract.
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery effectiveness in order to inform service provision and maintain adherence to the service models.
- Conduct outreach to the communities; facilitate new relationships and enhance existing relationships with community-based organizations, the public school system, community resources and county agencies including probation, behavioral health, and social services.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related subject area. California BBS registration and a Clinical License is required to meet county Head of Service contract requirements.
- Supervisory and leadership experience necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement programs is highly desirable.
- Experience providing and developing mental health therapeutic services to youth with high-risk behaviors, trauma, and attachment relationship issues.
- Robust knowledge of Medi-Cal documentation and requirements.
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of and facilitate the development of a multi-disciplinary team across sites.
- Clearance of TB test, physical exam, fingerprint clearances with the DOJ and FBI in addition to any other regulatory requirements.
- A valid California Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Supervisor, Leadership, Director, Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement, Administrative, Non-Profit, Nonprofit, Managerial, Medi-Cal, Medical, Billing, Mental Health Agency, Mental Health