Entry-Level Azure Data Engineer
Antra started its services in the year 2008, since then we have been diligently serving every need of our clients professional and software solutions. With our unique amalgam of innovation and inspiration, backed by Agile processes, we deliver world-class services with our core values to our clients. We identify unique strategies to transforming organizations through picking their sweet spot for innovative thinking and helping them in implementing in-depth cultural shift; ultimately augmenting the innovation process to the next level – fostering the innovation race that never ends. This role requires the design, development and implementation of data solutions to business problems.
An Azure Data Engineer will be expected to perform duties such as: evaluating the performance of current data solutions, designing and implementing cloud and hybrid data solutions. Ability to adapt and learn new technologies per business requirements is also needed.
● Design and implement data solutions using industry best practices.
● Performs ETL, ELT operations and administration of data and systems securely and in accordance with enterprise data governance standards.
● Monitor and maintain data pipelines proactively to ensure high service availability.
● Works with Data Scientists and ML Engineers to understand mathematical models and optimize data solutions accordingly.
● Continuous development through training and mentorship programs.
● Create scripts and programs to automate data operations.
You meet our “must haves” for this role if you have:
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related fields, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, and work experience.
● 0-3 years of experience working with one or more languages commonly used for data operations including SQL, Python, Scala and R.
● Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
● Experience working with NoSQL databases such as Redis, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn through scattered resources.
● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities and duties of a data engineer, as well as established industry standards/best practices and documentation guidelines.
● Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to stay self-motivated and work with little or no supervision.
● Authorization(s) to work lawfully in the United States (OPT/CPT is acceptable).
● Willing to relocate to any US location on Antra projects location.
Plus, if you meet any the of requirements:
● Experience with cloud-based data technologies.
● Experience with distributed systems utilizing tools such as Apache Hadoop, Spark or Kafka.
● Working experience in Agile Scrum environments.
● Experience with source control tools such as Git, SVN and TFS.