Financial Planner Development Program
Become a member of our team of financial professionals at Pioneer Financial Group. Our clients depend on us to help them prepare financially, both during the good economic times, as well as during the challenging times. Personal finance can be complicated, and folks need someone who can guide them to accomplish their goals. We believe that everyone deserves a good financial professional, so our team works hard to ensure that we’re serving our clients’ needs, both today and into the future.
Our educational efforts are not just limited to our clients. In the community, we have made a concentrated effort to team up with area colleges and associations to bring financial education to individuals who may be looking for information. Pioneer has been actively providing public financial education on retirement planning held in two three-hour sessions throughout the year. With that said, we’re searching for individuals who we believe may be able to provide that type of education to the public as part of their practice, and those who are also interested in working as part of an existing financial planning team. We’re currently adding to our team located in our Warwick, RI office.
Highlights of our Financial Planner Development Program
· Allows for obtaining the SIE, Series 7 and Series 66 registrations as well as your Life, Accident, and Health producers’ license.
· Provides for learning foundational skills that are necessary to grow your practice.
· The right candidate will have the opportunity to work within a team of some of our top financial advisors.
· A four-year Advisor Financing Program.
· Build a business for yourself, but not by yourself.
· Work toward obtaining your CFP® designation after your first year in the business.
· Full subsidized benefits and retirement plan opportunities as part of our compensation program.
· Four-year college degree or equivalent
· Ideally 2+ years of customer service or business development experience
· Desire to help others work towards financial goals while building your career in a professional setting
· Existing securities registrations are a plus, but not required
3626181 - 6/2021