Office and Facilities Assistant
The Institute for Justice, the National Law Firm for Liberty, is seeking an energetic, professional person to fill the role of a full-time (8:30-5:30) onsite Office and Facilities Assistant for its fast-paced headquarters office in Arlington, VA. The ideal candidate for this entry-level position will have a bachelor’s degree and/or 0 – 2 years of experience. This important staff member will be responsible for:
- Answering, screening, and assisting all incoming phone calls
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail
- Maintaining general office, snack, and beverage supplies
- Maintaining the appearance and functionality of kitchens and other common areas
- Scheduling and setting up meetings in-person and via Zoom
- Coordinating approved visitors with building security and greeting all guests
- Submitting maintenance and facilities requests and acting as point of contact for building personnel and outside vendors
- Maintaining IJ’s general email inbox
- Assisting Administration Team with special projects
- Other duties as assigned
IJ offers superior benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, retirement benefits and generous paid leave. IJ provides the opportunity to work with high-performing individuals in a collaborative and positive work environment.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter.
No phone calls, please.