Kaiser Wraparound Program Supervisor
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
Join a groundbreaking team that is pioneering the way for child and family mental health services! Seneca Family of Agencies has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for over 20 years, and our success in enhancing youth safety, permanency, and well-being has garnered the attention of healthcare networks such as Kaiser Permanente. We are excited to introduce a partnership between Kaiser and Seneca, where children and families can now access Seneca’s wraparound services through Kaiser’s network.
As a member of this team, you will provide a highly individualized model of mental health care for children and families who previously may have never had access to this type of strengths-based, family-centered support. As a Therapist/Social Worker, you will provide individual and family therapy, as well as case management services. You will impact the lives of youth and families who, for the first time, are eligible for Seneca services – and with limited documentation requirements, you will have more time to focus on providing much needed services for your clients.
The Kaiser Wraparound Program Supervisor provides direct supervision to all Wraparound staff on their team, monitors model fidelity and program outcomes, coordinates referral assignment, ensures the quality of clinical charting, and provides direct support to supervisees in the field. The Wraparound Supervisor works with the rest of the Sonoma-Marin Leadership Team to ensure culturally responsive service provision to all clients and families as well as culturally responsive supervision and support to all members of the Sonoma site team.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Leverages the full potential of a diverse array of supervisees by providing culturally-responsive weekly supervision to all assigned Wrap staff that notices and accounts for cultural differences between the supervisor, supervisee, and client (with the Clinical Supervisor if necessary, for hours accrual).
- Understand + train to the Wraparound model
- Cultivate and maintain strong partnerships with Child Welfare and County Behavioral Health partners.
- Manage all new referrals in accordance with the program policies and procedures.
- Guides culturally-specific services for clients and families, developing conceptual frameworks that take into account client and family’s cultural location (race, ethnicity, nationality, class, education, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) and adapts practices accordingly.
- Review and approve documentation of supervisees ensuring high quality documentation, timeliness and compliance with Medi-Cal standards.
- Develop and maintain healthy team climate and culture aligned with Seneca mission and values.
- Participate in weekly supervision with the Assistant Director, weekly manager’s meetings, and additional regional/agency leadership meetings as necessary.
- Participate fully in site-wide initiatives, projects, and plans.
- Master’s degree in Social Services/Social Work/Psychology/Counseling.
- BBS registration or licensed.
- TB test clearance and fingerprinting clearance.
- Any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements.
- Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster required.
- 3 years of experience in working with system involved children and their families in a variety of mental health settings and/or experience with or living in community with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- 12 months experience providing community-based services preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus!
- A commitment to advancing racial equity at the organizational level.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
- Competitive salary additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Additional $4000 salary increase for BBS licensure
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance program.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance towards licensure.
- Yearly stipend for additional training.
Key Words: nonprofit, non-profit, mental health, behavioral health, Kaiser partnership, supervisor, healthcare, child and family advocate, managerial, ASW, AMFT, APPC, associate clinicians, associate therapist, associate social worker