Denver Rescue Mission Master's Fellowship
New 12-month Fellowship Program begins July 11, 2022
This one-of-a-kind partnership between Denver Rescue Mission and the Anderson College of Business at Regis University is a fellowship that will equip and form future Christian leaders in the nonprofit sector.
The 12-month program provides real world work experience and skills that are transferable across industries. Fellows will receive a Graduate Certificate through Regis’ Master of Nonprofit Management program upon completion. The program emphasizes:
- Faith and Work: Fellows work with our guests as emergency service coordinators (ESC). ESC’s are responsible for demonstrating the love of Christ through engagement with our guests and facilitating a caring and supportive environment.
- Prayer and Formation: Fellows support one another through prayer and biweekly individual and group coursework.
- Academic formation: Fellows are enrolled in Anderson College of Business and Computing through the Regis Master of Nonprofit Management program. Courses are asynchronous and online. Fellows meet biweekly to delve more deeply into theory and practice with the guidance of the fellowship director.
- Professional development: Fellows have access to mentorship and leaders in the nonprofit sector.
- receive full time pay with a robust benefit package.
- receive full tuition scholarship for the master's certificate.
- work a total of 80 hours per pay period (2 weeks): 72 hours as an Emergency Service Coordinator, 8 hours in the fellowship program.