PR & Marketing Intern
TITOV is a lingerie brand located in NYC, where interns will gain access to a fast growing luxury retail company. During the internship, candidates will work with TITOV in mutually beneficial capacity of helping us grow while gaining industry knowlege.
- 3 - 6 Months Full-Time or Part-Time (2-3 full days required). Can either be hybrid or remote.
- Currently looking for Fall interns (September-December 2022).
Responsibilities could include the following:
- Maintain Press Tracking doc and help keep the process organized on a daily basis
- Track press placements and manage press credits
- Assist in setting up for press previews and shopping events (if located in NYC)
- Research and update social influencer database
- Assisting with any special projects
- Assist Customer Service with customer inquiries via email
- Create blog posts to be posted on titovlabel.com and pinterest.
- Assisting in establishing a calendar with all marketing possibilities.
- Research social media topics to move forward with.
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion or Communications.
- Students which are available at least 2-3 days a week/ preferably full time.
- For this position we are open to have the intern work remotely with daily check ins. If intern is able to come into office, they must be able to have transportation to come to work in NYC.
- Photoshop/ illustrator/canva skills is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be able to self check when writing any copy.
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Receiving school credit is required