US Associate – Analyst (Structured Finance Real Estate, Lodging & Gaming Americas Department)
Position: US Associate – Analyst
Department: Structured Finance Real Estate, Lodging & Gaming Americas
Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank’s Real Estate, Lodging & Gaming Group is seeking a recent college graduate that has experience in the Financial Industry. This US Associate position will provide support to all senior members of the Real Estate, Lodging & Gaming Structured Finance team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative and be able to work under pressure and have an understanding of credit analysis.
The U.S. Associate program offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. We provide our U.S. Associates with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement. The U.S. Associate experience fosters the opportunity to connect with people who can help guide you career.
The U.S. Associate position will be available for a maximum of 2 years. The goal of the U.S. Associate program is to develop the ideal candidate into a full-time position at the end of the two years.
Credit analysis for Commercial Real Estate structured transactions and for a portfolio of customers and prospects of the Real Estate, Lodging & Gaming Group. The position will perform tasks necessary for securing credit approvals, documentation review, and administration of all credit exposures (single asset financings, portfolio financings, corporate financings and other derivatives/structured deals).
- Preparing credit applications and related materials with regard to credit risk approval including for amendment & waiver requests; i.e.
- Industry analysis, competitive analysis and an assessment of relevant risk factors to be provided for the transaction under consideration;
- Financial modeling (including use of Argus and internal models)
- Analyzing and condensing available historical, financial and other information on clients, including cash flow projections;
- Monitoring credit exposures, and preparation of Annual Reviews and other credit reports, as needed.
· Reviewing legal documentation with the assistance of the legal department, and obtaining credit approval for legal documentation
· Participating in client visits or bank meetings
· Providing ongoing review of portfolio names as to operating performance, borrowing base, covenant compliance, etc.
· Coordinating actions with the various Bank departments on all matters concerning the servicing of accounts and credit authorizations
· BA/BS degree in Finance or related field. Exposure to Real Estate or Hotel industry will be a plus
· Financial modeling skills
· Strong written skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong team-player
VACCINATION POLICY: MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED