NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $334 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $195 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Operations department is a fast-paced and dynamic team at NISA. The group partners with all departments at the company, including Portfolio Management and Client Services. The Operations group works at the intersection of finance and accounting and seeks candidates who are interested in leveraging both their accounting and finance skill sets in a collaborative environment. Examples of Analyst responsibilities include management of post-trade processing, handling corporate actions, ensuring appropriate collateral coverage for derivatives, and reconciling trades and positions with external parties.
- Process securities trades, including validation with third parties
- Settle trades, margin movements, payments, and cash/security transfers
- Resolve settlement discrepancies and document any failures
- Monitor and troubleshoot reconciliation breaks with third parties
- Monitor and process all types of corporate action events
- Onboard new clients, including verification and management of asset transfers
- Handle derivatives-specific processing needs, including management of collateral and margin
- Collaborate with IT to test and implement new systems or upgrades to existing applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Accounting, Finance, or Economics from a four-year college or university or relevant industry related experience
- Experience using MS Office products
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.