Impact the Moment
Could your creative thinking build the future? Designers at McGraw Hill make a difference for learners and educators across the world. Our team needs individuals with new ideas who connect with people in innovative ways.
You will work from our Columbus, Ohio office or this position can be remote and located anywhere in the United States.
We work in a supportive, collaborative environment where you can grow your career in a way that fits into your life!
How can you make an impact?
At McGraw Hill, Designers help us create impactful marketing-focused print and digital design for our portfolios. We're looking for someone who can develop innovative solutions, brainstorm and translate high-level visions into compelling print and digital marketing collateral. If you have a passion for marketing, design, illustration, and visual storytelling that makes those we serve want more, then this is the opportunity for you to join a company creating the future of education!
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with marketing managers, creative managers, designers and copywriters to develop engaging print and digital marketing design solutions
- Developing the design rationale and presenting visual choices to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Creating visually engaging, user friendly, print, and digital designs that align with marketing strategy and goals
- Delivering designs and organized final files ready to hand-off to production designers & managers
What can you bring to the role?
- BA or formal design degree or related field required
- 3-5+ years of work experience with visual design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- "Nice to have" knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD & Cinema 4d
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual sensibilities, compelling ideas, and a thorough understanding of design process
- Eager to learn and grow as part of a team with a desire for professional & personal growth
- Solution-focused & self-driven individual with excellent time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: A PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED TO DEEM APPLICATION COMPLETE
Why work for us?
The work you do at McGraw Hill will be work that matters. We are collectively designing content that will build the future of education. Play your part and experience a sense of fulfilment that will inspire you to even greater heights.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.