US Associate - Energy & Infrastructure Group (EIG)/Structured Finance Advisory (SFA)
Credit Agricole CIB (CACIB)
CACIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Credit Agricole Group. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment.
Energy & Infrastructure Group (EIG)
The Energy & Infrastructure Group (EIG) within CACIB is a worldwide team dedicated to Power & Utilities, Natural Resources & Infrastructure. We combine our deep understanding of global and regional markets and our strong structuring capabilities with an in-depth knowledge of the business strategy and goals of our international clients. CACIB is long recognized as a leading global player in Energy & Infrastructure Finance being awarded Global Bank of the Year by Infrastructure Investor.
Structured Finance Advisory
As part of growing its award-winning global advisory franchise within EIG, CACIB is seeking a US Associate to join the Advisory platform in New York covering US and Latin America. The group focuses on classic nonrecourse debt advisory mandates and also teams up with other relevant groups such as Global Investment Banking and Debt Capital Markets for advisory on equity and capital markets transactions.
- Assist on project finance transactions within the Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure space providing transactional support to senior deal team members
- Perform financial analysis – corporate and project finance including complex financial models in Excel
- Assist in review of legal documentation, engineering reports, power purchase agreements and project related contracts to facilitate the due diligence process
- Assist in research dedicated industry topics
- Assist in preparation of proposals and pitches
- Actively participate in idea generation
Candidate Profile :
· Strong Quantitative skills
· Undergraduation Degree with major in Math
· Comfortable working within a tight knit team with varied levels of responsibilities
· Self-starter with healthy sense of curiosity.
· Proficiency in English. Spanish will be added plus
SPECIAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS: MS Excel & Financial Analysis
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
· BA or BS in Finance or related field
· 0 to 2 years
· Financial Modelling
· Strong quantitative skills
· Familiarity with energy and industrial projects is not required but a definite plus.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.