2023 Graduate Rotation Program
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals who are interested in kick starting their finance career for our trading operations rotation program. If you are someone who is interested in the financial markets and wants to learn about trading and trading infrastructure, this opportunity can offer that critical foundation to the industry.
In this two-year program, you will have the opportunity to work with and rotate through some of our infrastructure teams which include operations, middle office, treasury and portfolio finance, fund accounting and investor relations.
In each of the rotations, you will gain hands on experience working on challenging and meaningful projects and gain exposure to various areas of trading operations and Capstone’s business.
Capstone will also provide you with training opportunities to help advance your people, leadership and technical skills. Throughout the duration of the program, you will also have a dedicated mentor who will help you develop both personally and professionally. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to be selected for a permanent position in one of our global offices.
Skills and Qualifications
- On track to receive an undergraduate degree in June 2023 in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- A keen interest in financial markets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be collaborative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships