Management Consultant Intern
Management Consultant Internship Role Description and Expectations
MBA Growth Partners offers a range of consulting services, all designed to assist small to mid-sized businesses/organizations grow, increase their footprint, and reach their potential. We provide consultative and hands-on support in the areas of Strategic Business Advisory and Innovations/Operational Efficiency Support. Our ideal clients are businesses looking to:
- Pivot to new lines of businesses
- Expand their product offerings, services, and footprint
- Make better use of their and/or source capital and resources to grow their businesses
- Obtain general business advisory support
Interns will support business-related tasks in various lines of business, including but not limited to digital marketing; business development; client relationship management; project and program management; virtual event planning and management; operations and more.
The core responsibilities of this role include but aren’t limited to:
- File, manage, and retrieve client records, documents, and reports.
- Read, develop, and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distribute them as needed.
- Assist with meeting facilitation by hosting, developing agendas and slide decks, recording and storing meeting notes, etc
- Weekly check-ins with supervising managers and weekly presentations of deliverables to managing partners.
- Perform business and market research, analyze and synthesize data, and report findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite/Google Office suite
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills ( Must submit writing samples)
- Must be a rising Junior,Senior or Graduate level
Stipend Amount: $ 1,000.00 Hours: ~10 hours a week