School Psychologist - NJ
School Psychologist - NJ
Interested in working for a non-profit organization rooted in a tradition of care and compassion? Join our team! CORA is a fast-paced, growing organization with over 500 team members and growing with a lucrative benefits package to offer. Our team has been helping children and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity throughout Philadelphia for the past 50 years and we have continued to put our community first.
CORA Services is a non-profit agency whose mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area. "Children are the Heart of the Matter"
CORA Services is looking for a Full-Time School Psychologist, who will join our team in providing services to the Mastery Charter Schools located throughout the city of Camden, NJ. Our school psychologists function within a multi-disciplinary team in their assigned school(s), providing consultation and psychological evaluations through diagnostic testing and/or diagnostic interviews as well as interpreting this information to parents and/or other professionals. As employees of CORA Services, the school psychologists have access to supervisory support for clinically complex and/or legal cases, and have access to ongoing professional trainings and conferences sponsored by CORA.
School Psychologist Responsibilities include:
- Participates in all required meetings as a member of the building-level Child Study Team.
- Provides diagnostic and consultative services to students, parents, school staff, and the other CORA related services personnel.
- Administers psychological tests to determine needs of students.
- Conducts professional evaluations with an average of 10 students per month.
- Conducts interpretive sessions concerning all clinical evaluations they administer to students.
- Writes all reports pertaining to psychological services given to students.
- Participates in all procedures to facilitate special education placement of students.
- Adheres to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- Contributes to regular psychology staff meetings where best practices and systematic approaches to problem-solving are discussed.
Applicants seeking Part-time employment or per diem work (1099 independent contractor) as a School Psychologist are also welcomed.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Come join our WINNING team, apply here and connect with us today.
CORA Services has been named 2021 TOP WORKPLACE in the Philadelphia Region and received the 2021 TOP WORKPLACE WOMEN-LED CULTURE EXCELLENCE AWARD, which signifies our commitment to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees. We provide our employees with solid benefits, a positive atmosphere, meaningful work, and a culture of strong leadership, which in turn drives growth and innovation.
Please note: All new hires are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 prior to starting work with CORA Services.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.