Counterparty and Credit Risk Monitoring Administrator (US Associate)
The U.S. Associate program offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. We provide our U.S. Associates with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement.
The U.S. Associate position will be available for a maximum of 2 years. The goal of the U.S. Associate program is to develop the ideal candidate into a full-time position at the end of the two years.
· Production of anomaly reports.
· Organize the credit sensitive process and Credit Sensitive Database maintenance.
· Reporting the Bank’s commercial exposure to the New York Federal Reserve
· Preparation of the daily and monthly anomaly reports.
· Organize the quarterly credit sensitive process. Interact with numerous areas of the bank. Follow-up of doubtful and sensitive assets with the bank’s Local and Head Office systems.
· Quarterly reporting to the New York Federal Reserve.
· Review and analyse the responses from the Front Offices on anomalies such as over-utilizations, expired authorizations, unauthorized utilizations and past due annual reviews to determine if the responses are appropriate or if additional follow-up is required.
· Organize the quarterly credit sensitive meeting locally (using Credit Sensitive Database) and with Head Office (using Substandard Asset Database). Interact with numerous areas of the bank including the Front Offices, Head Office Risk Department, Distressed Assets Workout, Local and Head Office Finance Departments.
· Quarterly reporting to the New York Federal Reserve on commercial exposures. Interact with numerous areas of the bank including Front Offices, Middle Offices, Back Offices and Client-on Boarding.
· Access the bank’s Sybase reporting tables. Use Access to run queries related to regular reporting, special projects and ad-hoc reporting per Local or Head Office requirement.
· Initiate/participate in various projects to enhance the reporting process.
· Take on additional duties as required.
· Attention to details
· Ability to communicate clearly and easily
· Ability to analyze and summarize
· Rigor and sense of organization
· Apprehension of results and priorities
· Relationship management/Commercial sense
· Capacity to cooperate/Ability to work across disciplines
· Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word
· Some banking experience
VACCINATION POLICY: MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED