Financial Planning Analyst
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the development demand and financial forecasts as well as business plans for new services and ventures. The Planning Analyst will provide support with the submittal of reports to State and Federal regulatory bodies including Certificate of Need. They will also organize, develop, implement and monitor competitor assessments identifying strategic areas of opportunity for market share growth. The Planning Analyst provides research and benchmarking information to Department Directors and Senior Administration. They also maintain and monitor the organizational productivity reporting processes. The planning analysis’s work, particularly financial forecasts, will be closely audited by the senior planning analyst until it is determined that the work can be completed in a satisfactory manner with minimal oversight.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business related major
Experience: One year related business experience.
Computer/Software Knowledge: Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access). Must have experience with email software (Outlook, Lotus Notes, or similar).
Special Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
● Must possess strong organizational skills
● Must be innovative, creative, accountable, confident and driven.
● Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
● Must have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage time in fast-paced,
● Must have a strong desire to advance his or her career in healthcare.
· Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Please send resumes to email@example.com