Entry Level Opportunities - Discover Dimensional
Notes to applicants:
- Most roles at Dimensional will be part of our best-of-both hybrid working model. This includes working together in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and choosing to work where one works best on Mondays and Fridays. This maximizes in person collaboration and interaction while simultaneously providing flexibility. This broad universal approach applies to most roles globally with a few exceptions that require more or less time in the office. Please discuss with your Recruiter to confirm the details for this specific role.
- Resumes and portfolios (when applicable) are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot include an attachment at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
Are you interested in a career in the Asset Management industry but don’t know where your skills would be best suited? At Dimensional Fund Advisors we take pride in providing guidance that will allow you to discover a career that will excite, challenge, and benefit you. Dimensional has more than 1,400 employees around the world at present and we are dedicated to securing the best talent from future generations as we continue to grow.
Deciding on a career path can be daunting regardless of the industry. We regularly hire junior talent in areas such as Relationship Management, Sales, Data Analytics, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Portfolio Management, Research, Technology, Finance and more.
Dimensional’s values and mission driven culture attract hardworking people with strong character. We consistently seek to connect with intelligent, collaborative individuals who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and emotional intelligence. In return we offer a rewarding career in a firm that operates at the forefront of economic theory whilst delivering a best-in-class client experience. To help you succeed we are committed to fostering a culture of learning, this can be through traditional further education as well as developing new skills and expertise through opportunity on the job.
Please apply to this position if you are interested in who we are, what we do, and why we do it but may not be certain as to which team or department is the best fit for you. If there is a well-suited role one of the recruitment team members will reach out to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Below are what we consider to be desirable traits and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A desire to work in the asset management industry
- An ability to understand relatively complex data
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Self-starters who can manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Positivity and a “can do” attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A keen eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
This is for full-time opportunities to commence work in Summer 2022 and does not require a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.