Licensed Mental Health Counselor
· Licensed Mental Health Counselors (Pay Range $64,589 - $82,036)
Join Our Team!
St. Lawrence Psychiatric Center (SLPC), a NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH) facility, is recruiting for Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHCs. Our team of clinicians provide direct mental health counseling and psychotherapeutic treatment services to individuals and families.
SLPC is a comprehensive mental health facility providing inpatient and outpatient services to adults with mental illness and children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbances in St. Lawrence, Jefferson, Franklin, Essex, Lewis, and Clinton counties.
· Current license to practice in New York State
· Additional information regarding requirements, can be found on the State Jobs postings: https://statejobs.ny.gov/public/vacancyDetailsView.cfm?id=96469
· NYS pension and retirement programs
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
· Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
· Generous paid time off
OMH operates the largest and most comprehensive state mental health system in the country, with 22 hospitals, 90 clinics, two world-class research institutes, a secure residential center, and a network of community services. OMH hospitals are all Joint Commission accredited and recognized as among the best mental health hospital systems in the United States.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (315) 541-2034