Business Analytics Analyst, Private Wealth Management
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Business Analytics is responsible for servicing the entire Private Wealth Management organization’s internal management reporting, data governance and analytics along with numerous business supervisory functions. The group supports PWM’s executive management team with key performance indicators (KPI’s) and trend analysis for approximately 22 Portfolio Management teams, 24 Wealth Advisor teams and the Trust Company.
- Involved in supporting and improving upon various ad hoc processes and analytics involving AUM, Revenue, Billing and Compensation.
- Track Private Funds activity/raises and work closely with Finance to reconcile data on a regular basis.
- Work with various areas across the firm, including Finance, Operations and the PWM teams to gather data for monthly reporting.
- Assist the group with a number of day to day business supervisory functions; including, but not limited to, requests related to Travel & Expenses, Invoices, Client Gifting, and Billing.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting the PWM business ensuring facts and details are accurate so that project-related deliverables meet the needs of the business, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Act as a business liaison between the client-facing PWM teams and Technology, Operations and Finance.
- Master applicable technology platforms. Engage with business users to identify enhancement opportunities and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field.
- Financial services-related experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Ability to gather data, knowledge and experience in analyzing data and data representation related to financial services (e.g. equity and fixed income asset classes/investment vehicles).
- Highly motivated, collaborative team-player with a desire to work on a wide range of projects.
- Flexible with a “no task too small” mindset.
- Ability to work well with individuals and contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with an aptitude to learn new applications
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.