Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Responsibility Works… As an Operations Analyst (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Analyst in the Managed Accounts Department at our downtown Pittsburgh Headquarters!
What You’ll Do
As part of our managed accounts team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to apply your analytical and communication skills to the real world of finance. You’ll provide operational support to trading and portfolio management for Separately Management Accounts (SMA) related accounts. You’ll gain knowledge of the fundamental responsibilities within SMA Operations, including new account initialization, trade support, and reconciliation. You will also have the opportunity to build relationships with clients, brokers, SMA traders, and portfolio managers.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree required; Business related major (Finance/Accounting) preferred
· One year of work experience or college internship in a related area is preferred
· General understanding of investments and financial markets required
· Advanced Excel skills; excellent math and accounting skills preferred
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
· A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
· Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
· Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
· Hybrid work schedule
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $645B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
For additional information about this opportunity go to:
Federated Hermes offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.