Management Leadership for Tomorrow - Career Prep Program (multiple deadlines for priority application)
College Opens One Door. MLT Opens the Rest.
Career Prep is a rigorous, 18-month career development program for emerging leaders. Through the program, Fellows explore their strengths, passions, and interests in order to prepare and plan for successful careers in business and tech. The Career Prep program includes:
- Individualized and group career development coaching
- Exposure and access to over 60 prestigious employers
- Skill development seminars hosted around the country
- Alumni network of over 8,000 professionals
MLT's Career Prep Program
Management Leadership for Tomorrow's Career Prep program provides Black, Latinx, and Native American college sophomores with personalized guidance, effective tools, and a powerful professional network to secure highly competitive internships and early career opportunities in all industries, including consulting, tech, finance, and more.
Here's how Career Prep can help you achieve your goals:
• Personalized coaching to develop a winning game plan for career advancement and success
• Deep experience and knowledge to cultivate personal clarity and help fellows identify which employers are the best fit
• Access to recruiters at top organizations through seminars co-hosted by MLT's corporate partners
• A built-in network of high-performing peers, more than 8,000 Rising Leaders in the MLT community, and corporate partners
92% of Career Prep Fellows secure summer internships with leading employers.
92% of Career Prep Fellows receive full-time offers for high-trajectory jobs prior to graduation.
August 1, 2022
You may apply for any deadline, but we have priority deadlines for early decision admission/enrollment as shown below
September 15, 2022
October 15, 2022
November 15, 2022
February 15, 2023: Last date to apply
**Underrepresented minority students strongly encouraged to apply**