Research Technician, Chemistry
Duties include assisting in general laboratory maintenance as well as molecular biology, biochemistry, spectroscopy, and cell culture experiments
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Any one or more of the following basic-level skills in experimental life sciences is needed: molecular biology, biochemistry, cell culture, spectroscopy, microscopy.
- Temporary assignment: ASAP - September 30, 2022
- 35 hours a week; Monday - Friday
- Not benefits eligible
- All employees hired after August 2, 2021 are required to upload proof of vaccination against COVID‐19, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions or disability accommodations
At Wellesley, we embrace and honor difference and diversity. We believe the best ideas—the best solutions—draw on a range of voices, perspectives, and experiences. As a college, and as a community, we are dedicated to assuring that all members for the Wellesley community have an equal opportunity to flourish.
Wellesley College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Wellesley College and all its subcontractors shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60–1.4(a), 60–300.5(a) and 60–741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Wellesley College and all of its subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Candidates who believe they can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply.