- Writes and executes tests on newly developed or acquired software to evaluate its capabilities versus system requirements and documented specifications.
- Writes test plans, test cases/scripts, test reports and evaluations.
- May assist with technical support, software installation, and problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Designs and develops testing scenarios and support tools, and administers portions of the testing and support process.
- Writes and performs regression test plans on new software releases and reports discrepancies.
- Deep understanding of both Cloud and on-premise solutions and advance level testing with object oriented languages like Java, Ruby and Python with automation tool such Selenium etc.
- Experience working with back end storage systems like SQL databases and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience for testing Linux-based deployment platforms
- Conceives and implements changes to the test plans to ensure that all software functions are thoroughly tested.
- Successful applicants will exemplify the ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.