Workplace Experience Agent
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking Workplace Experience (“WE”) Agents to join our dynamic team in Washington, D.C.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation, and collaboration.
About the role
As a WE Agent, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience for internal and external clients of the firm, wherever they are in the world. Other key responsibilities include:
- Establishing a genuine and personal connection with all clients and creating a customized experience so they can work seamlessly, productively, and efficiently
- Executing effective processes and strategies for managing internal and external clients in the office; partnering with colleagues to ensure a seamless delivery of services
- Thoroughly preparing for the day in advance; simultaneously prioritizing multiple deadlines while delivering outstanding support
- Ensuring workstations, offices, and collaboration spaces are presentable, equipped, configured to customer specifications, and ready for use
- Verifying workspace technology is functioning and ready prior to use; providing first-line assistance to clients (e.g. docking notebooks, connecting peripherals, syncing office phone, etc.)
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Foster an atmosphere of belonging
- Exhibit authenticity and a genuine sense of connection.
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, adapting with ease
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years of workplace experience, hospitality, or related experience
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- At least 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms. Our lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
Latham & Watkins LLP is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, the Firm requires all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time that a conditional offer of employment is made. This policy is mandatory except for employees with a documented legally permissible exemption for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please click here to review your rights under U.S. employment laws.