Greenfield School District is accepting applications for two district-wide BCBAs to support schools in providing positive behavioral supports and to work in specialized programs for students with behavioral needs. The position will be well supported as a member of a team of experienced professionals. Ideal candidates will be team players, have a willingness to learn, and adhere to the philosophy that every child is an individual capable of learning.
- Identify and analyze student behaviors for the purpose of designing plans to modify targeted behaviors to enable positive and independent student functioning;
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and design Behavior Intervention Plans as part of a team evaluation process;
- Identify and model teaching strategies that build student skills in targeted areas;
- Supporting general education staff in implementing school wide tiered systems of behavior management;
- Providing training to staff as directed;
- Attend IEP meetings and completing appropriate portions;
- Completing student Progress Reports as needed;
- Oversee, provide training to, and assign caseloads to behaviorists in conjunction with the Director of Pupil Services
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, paraprofessionals and parents to design comprehensive supports that support student inclusion in regular education settings and extracurricular activities;
- Include students and families in setting goals for targeted behaviors, and document
- Other duties as assigned.
SALARY: Per GEA Master Agreement salary schedule
REPORT TO: Director of Pupil Services
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst;
- Master’s Degree;
- Demonstrated successful experience conducting functional behavior analyses and designing, providing, and supervising individualized behavior intervention programs;
- Ability to work collaboratively with school and program-based educator teams.