Special Education Teacher
- Designs and implements a specialized program for students with significant learning, adaptive skills, and social skills needs
- Designs and provides individualized and/or small group instruction and consultation to general education teachers
- Assesses and reports on student performance
- Assists in development of and implements behavior plans
- Supervises assigned paraprofessionals
- Works collaboratively and effectively with a team of teachers, related service providers, administrators, and parents
- Serves as special education liaison for assigned students
- Other duties as assigned.
SALARY: Per the salary schedule of the Greenfield Education Association Master Contract (found on our website)
- MA License for Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- SEI endorsement
- Experience in programs designed to support students with learning, life skills, social needs
- Experience teaching students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and students with intellectual disabilities is preferred.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Proven record of working well with other staff and administrators
- Such reasonable alternatives as deemed acceptable.