Work alongside the best minds in technology.
At Kraft Kennedy you'll find yourself at the forefront of enterprise technology. Working in cross disciplinary teams, we design solutions for our clients challenges that drive business into the future.
If you are a thoughtful person with a passion for technology and a penchant for problem-solving, you might be a good fit for our team.
The Support Practice Group of Kraft Kennedy is seeking applicants for this part-time position.
This position is the entry level position for the Support Practice Group. You will be required to take tickets. You will be required to learn about a wide variety of technologies, adhere to proper ticket flow, customer communications, and provide the highest level of C.L.I.E.N.T. service possible.
This part-time paid position will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. The position is remote. This position can also be located in NY, CT, Fl, Chicago, Houston or Boston.
We are hiring for the following schedules:
Monday to Friday 2:00 pm- 8:30 pm (27.5 hours per week)
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm( 27.5 hour per week)
· You will be required to learn about client environments and various technologies used therein.
· You will work on environments utilizing the full breadth of cloud and on premise technology used in the legal industry, including cloud solutions from Microsoft, Mimecast, NetDocuments, etc.
· You will work closely with infrastructure and networking equipment from vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, etc.
· Tickets are assigned or scheduled by the on-duty dispatcher.
· You will be required to learn about our C.L.I.E.N.T. (Communicative, Listener, Initiative, Empathic, Nimble, and Tenacious) service efforts and incorporate them into your ongoing work.
· Rising junior or senior in college.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interest in technology and related college major
· Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
· Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting
· Some experience with Windows desktop or server operating systems is preferred
· Some experience with networking hardware and basics is preferred.
Kraft Kennedy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.