Specialized Tax Services – Transfer Pricing Intern (Nationwide - Multiple Locations)
INTERESTED? MUST APPLY HERE
The Transfer Pricing Intern works with a team of consulting economists to help multi-national companies correctly price their transactions between entities within their corporate group. This role assists with examining a variety of economic conditions and industry trends, evaluating clients’ intercompany transactions and consulting with clients to set or substantiate prices charged between their related parties. The analysis of intercompany pricing is used to help companies comply with foreign and domestic tax regulations. The position requires not only strong analytical skills, but also exceptional writing and editing skills.
Learn About BDO:
· Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field of study required
· Conducts client interviews in order to gather information to understand the factors that affect inter-company transactions within a group of related companies.
· Analyzes the evaluation of industry data and financial data from the client, which are collectively used to benchmark or document appropriate intercompany pricing policies
· Performs additional financial analysis, such as the evaluation of market penetration scenarios or calculating the value of intangible property
· Prepares project reports for clients, which include our approach, research, quantitative analysis and final results, these are used to document the extent to which a client’s intercompany prices are in compliance with foreign and domestic tax regulations and present consulting advice
· Prepares presentations to convey to the client the results of analyses and recommendations going-forward.
· Participates in presentations to pitch service capabilities to potential clients
· Writes industry overviews and functional analyses that are included in transfer pricing reports and documents
· Takes interview notes and prepares detailed summaries for team members
· Proofreads and edits reports prior to delivering to clients
· Writes technical memos that describe the analytical process
See full job description: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25776&siteid=5175#home