2022 PhD & Post Doc - Project Manager, Large Molecule Bioanalysis
Job Locations: Suzhou, China
As a global company with operations across Asia, Europe, and North America, WuXi AppTec provides a broad portfolio of R&D and manufacturing services that enable global pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to advance discoveries and deliver groundbreaking treatments to patients. Through its unique business models, WuXi AppTec’s integrated, end-to-end services include chemistry drug CRDMO (Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing Organization), biology discovery, preclinical testing and clinical research services, cell and gene therapies CTDMO (Contract Testing, Development and Manufacturing Organization), helping customers improve the productivity of advancing healthcare products through cost-effective and efficient solutions. WuXi AppTec received AA ESG rating from MSCI in 2021 and its open-access platform is enabling more than 5,800 collaborators from over 30 countries to improve the health of those in need – and to realize the vision that "every drug can be made and every disease can be treated."
- Cooperate with clients, ensure efficient communication with all functional departments of the company, and provided bioanalysis technology evaluation and process consultation for the introduction of new projects.
- Work closely with the project team to transfer project information in a timely and accurate manner. Track and audit the progress of the project, coordinate and support the project delivery on time.
- Master ELISA, PCR, flow cytometry and other techniques, provide technical support for the establishment of analytical methods and the interpretation of data to ensure the quality of the project.
- Familiar with global GLP quality system and guideline of biological analysis. Provide technical support during regulatory department or client audit.
- Continuously improve the project management system, and assist in achieving the department goals and development plans. Assist to establish departmental resource planning and identify risks and opportunities through project management.
- Optimize the team's workflow and improve efficiency; Analyze project characteristics, input and output, assist department to make strategies to meet development needs.
- Understand the cutting-edge information of drug development, and help the development of new technologies and new modalities of the department.
- PhD degree in Biology, Immunology, or other related disciplines.
- Proficiency in ELISA, PCR, flow cytometry and other techniques.
- Good communication and coordination skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Experience in team management.