Social Media Outreach Internship
The Lionheart Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating and providing access to evidence-based trauma-informed social-emotional learning programs for incarcerated adults, youth at-risk, teen parents, and direct care staff.
We are currently accepting applications for interns with a passion for social justice and youth development to support our marketing and outreach efforts. Please note: this internship is for the 2023 Spring and/or Summer semester(s).
- Conducting online research to contribute to our social media campaign
- Contributing to the development of social media posts
- Assisting with SEO buildout and maintenance
- Direct outreach to organizations for the purpose of disseminating information about our programs
Skills & experience:
- Experience with social media platforms
- Strong computer skills required
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to conduct online research
- Experience with Google Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs preferred
This internship is a fully remote position. We are looking for individuals who can commit to 5-10 hours per week, for a minimum of 3 months.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.