MSD Partners, L.P., an SEC-registered investment adviser, was formed in 2009 by the partners of MSD Capital, L.P. Established in 1998, MSD Capital exclusively manages the assets of Michael S. Dell and his family. MSD Partners utilizes a multi-disciplinary investment strategy focused on maximizing long-term capital appreciation by making investments across the globe in the debt and equity of public and private companies, real estate and other asset classes. Michael Dell and his family are substantial clients of MSD Partners. MSD Partners operates from offices in New York and Santa Monica.
Job Description: Analyst, Real Estate, Credit – New York
MSD Partners, L.P. (“MSD”) is seeking an investment analyst to join its real estate credit team. This team oversees origination of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and structured equity investments in all asset classes and geographies.
- Evaluating prospective real estate credit and structured equity investment opportunities
- Managing all aspects of due diligence and deal execution processes
- Generating financial analysis, market analysis and investment committee memoranda detailing investment rationale, execution risks, and prospective returns
- Engaging and directing third party vendors
- Implementing business plans, including financings, dispositions, and ongoing portfolio surveillance and servicing
- Bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate institution
- Strong work ethic and a passion for real estate
- Outstanding quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Experience with Argus preferred but not required
- Excellent time management and verbal and written communication skills