Licensed Counselor (Therapist/LCSW/LMHC/LMFT)
We are seeking compassionate, dynamic Licensed Therapists to join our team! We live out our values of Inclusion, Positivity, and Respect on a daily basis. We are looking for enthusiastic employees who are dedicated to doing quality work.
We believe that families come first, and we know we reach the best outcomes through our commitment to helping each other. Here at AccessAbilities, Inc., we believe that this is more than a job; it is a calling. We do this to change lives, and in the process, our lives are changed as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Individual/Family/Couples counseling.
- Providing evidence-based psychotherapy.
- Conducting assessments.
- Diagnosing mental illness.
- Completing clinical documentation.
- Conducting safety assessments.
- Conducting psychotherapy.
- Monitoring progress notes to ensure they align with evidence-based practices.
- Completing initial client intakes which include client history, a mental status exam, presenting problems, and creating a treatment plan.
- Must hold a current Indiana license: LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC.
- Have the ability to work independently, maintain professionalism, and support a holistic approach to treatment.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with children, adolescents, families, and individuals.
- Have experience in individual psychotherapy and skills to compose treatment planning.
- Skills in time management, flexibility, communication, documentation, and clinical interventions.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with local agencies and co-workers.
- Must display professionalism including the ability to build rapport, collaborate and handle difficult situations with the clinical team and family.
- Must have or be willing to obtain automobile insurance coverage of at least $100,000/$300,000/$100,000
AccessAbilities, Inc. Offers:
- Excellent, competitive rates commensurate with experience and education.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Strong administrative support team.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Opportunity for advancement.
- An employee benefits package with health insurance, vision, dental, critical illness, short-term disability, voluntary and employer-paid life insurance, EAP, and 401(k).
For information on AccessAbilities, Inc. visit our website at https://accessabilitiesinc.com/
AccessAbilities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.