Job Req ID: 19230
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Are you interested in building computers that solve next generation issues such as autonomous driving and large scale digital twins? Are you interested in building computers that forester the progress of all industries leveraging machine learning? A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting into this very rewarding Solution Manager role. As the market leader in professional server solutions to the modern data center’s accelerated computing challenges, Supermicro is looking to hire someone who can bring added value to the team. This is a fast moving, emerging business, and successful candidates will be able to move and adapt quickly to changing needs, manage multiple initiatives, engage at all executive levels both inside Supermicro and with partners, and have a proven record of developing products, solutions as well as business model from the ground up. If you are dedicated, energetic and detail-oriented, this could be the perfect role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop new product and solution requirements based on customer input, market and competitive forces and company capabilities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products. Understand and evangelize data center accelerate computing product and solutions
- Understand the product life cycle from the stages of introduction, growth, maturity, and to the last, decline, and define the go-to-market strategies for these stages
- Go-to-market planning and drive the endeavors
- Support and provide product subject matter expertise and leadership to sales functional team training with both internal and external
- Collaborate with sale team to nurture customer success
- Collaborate with external vendors on requirements definition and solution development
- Degree in engineering/technical field, MBA or relevant advanced degree is highly desirable
- Knowledge of server/workstation hardware business models preferred
- Knowledge of machine learning accelerator preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leadership of cross-functional teams, ideally in hardware and software solution product management and marketing preferred
- Strong analytical, marketing and project management skills - a drive for results and a history of successful execution on projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to help direct product development and presentation
- Ability to develop business relationships from scratch, both internal and external to Supermicro
- Understanding of B2B business model
- Candidates with strong hands-on ability is highly preferred
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.