Accounting Assistant- Full-Time
The Accounting department is seeking a full time hire to assist with the accounting functions on behalf of its clients. The includes, but is not limited to, payroll preparation, bill payments, and commission reporting. He/she will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm in a fast-paced environment.
• Prepare accounting deliverables using company’s online software platforms.
• Track deadlines and key client milestones.
• Assist with the handling of client communications.
• Assist the owners with various projects
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business Major (Accounting preferred)
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.